Sunday, June 19, 2011

my third wifey :)

I GOT IT!! I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! 

:DDDDD 
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


now, another new year resolution crossed. a new journey with my third wifey. it's gonna be a long and happy journey my dear D5100 :)


****************************************


Oya Happy Father's Day dad! :) 
just now he even joked how come on fathers day i treated him breakfast only and then he has to buy me sth several times more expensive than the breakfast lol
dad i know i've been buying a lot of stuffs since yesterday(using your money) but i promise i'll be a better son. 
i'll make you proud someday! :)
love you so much!

 
and also a quote timo wrote last night haha

'I am not single because I am in a long distance relationship with someone whom God has prepared for me in the coming future.' -Joseph Price
  

No comments: