wow I love the last and the fifth last and the seventh last pics (okay very confusing I know, maybe you should name them), more specifically the angle you took them.
yeah that was the first picture that attracted my attention. what i think is that maybe you should try removing the glass vase (or whatever it is haha) from the background. :)
4 comments:
wow I love the last and the fifth last and the seventh last pics (okay very confusing I know, maybe you should name them), more specifically the angle you took them.
hahaha yeah thanks man! for me i love the fifth last photo the most tonight :D
yeah that was the first picture that attracted my attention. what i think is that maybe you should try removing the glass vase (or whatever it is haha) from the background. :)
too lazy ady lah just glance through and take photos directly haha
Post a Comment