Friday, May 3, 2013

One of those nights when it gets the best of me.

"Godly success comes by when you compare only with yourself. 
Someone told me today :p 
Jia you ah!"


"I felt that way before too, but I learnt not to give a shit, 
and that the only person I must defeat is myself."


"Don't think that way as everyone is unique in their own ways! 
Stop the comparison, live your life dude!"


"The only person you should try to beat, 
is the person you were yesterday. 
Put your head up, we can make it."


****************


I just thank God for the strength He's given me when I'm weak.
I'm really, really grateful for these friends.
For all of their encouragements when I needed them the most.
:')

2 down, 4 more to go.
You can do this Lawrence!
I just wish be those people who can play all the time but still get good results for their exams.

No comments: