It's finally over.
2 months of sufferings since our quiz started which lasted for 1 month, and then 2 weeks of preparations for our finals and then finally 2 weeks of finals.
That's us, pharmacy students.
Sad, long and torturous life..
:(
Haha anyway glad that everything's over now.
*breathing in as much of the fresh smell of freedom as I can*
Looking back at my own exam revision timetable,
I really can't believe how I managed to go through so many days of camping in the school library and cramming with notes and reference books.
I really do kinda admire myself sometimes hahaha (syok sendiri time)
And a sense of emotional rush too seeing all the days I've crossed out one by one since day 1 of revision.
Back then I remember telling myself, 2 weeks of finals will end just as fast as the 2 weeks of study break that ended.
And now it has finally and really ended.
Time flies.
***************
Oh today I went on a tweet rampage on twitter,
(sorry for those who are affected by my spamming. Post-exam-hyperactive-syndrome lol)
And I've actually listed out all my holiday plans with all the hype going on that time:
Movies to be watched:
The Great Gatsby, Star Trek, Fast 6, Man of Steel, Hangover 3, Pacific Rim, The Wolverine and finally The Hunger Games.
Computer games to be played:
Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3 and Borderlands 2.
Series to watch or to catch up with:
Modern Family, Family Guy, Once Upon A Time and also new series(highly recommended by some friends) to start: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Community.
And A LOT of other movies I've downloaded for the past few weeks.
And also, to sleep as much as I want. Then when I'm back home, first thing to do is to give my mum a BIG hug that I owe her.
Then the plans when I'm back home: futsal, gym and jogging. (Time to cut off these annoying belly fats once and for all!)
And also limteh session with limteh kaki's!
But there's always that one thing about holidays,
It's that when you finally have all the time in the world to do all the things you've always wanted to do before this,
suddenly there are so many things for you to do at once that you don't know how and which one to begin with.
LOL true story.
***************
Okay okay, I think I'm writing too much and you're probably getting bored of reading and dozing off dy.
Actually I also don't know why I have so many things to write(maybe too excited dy right now still in a super hyped state)
Going for a Penang trip with ze trio later for 3 days yo!
Have been anticipating for this trip during the entire exam period and it's the only thing keeping me going.
Hope to have lotsa fun with them soon!
So till then,
Lawrence,
signing off.
signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment