Sunday, October 9, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs.

I stumble upon this post in my friend's blog just now.
And I really do agree with him.
Especially when everyone either on facebook or twitter is making a fuss out of the news for the last few days.
Like a really really HUGE fuss about it.
I don't mean any disrespect for this man,
I mean he's Steve Jobs, the guy that put the world in our fingertips.
Even though I'm not a huge fan of apple but still I felt the grief of losing a man with such brilliant mind.
But grieving over him like he's some kind of your idol?
That's way over the line.

This is what we should think about.


*******************************

 
 


I especially agreed with this.

"One dies, million cry;
Million die, no one cries."

I do feel a bit weird and worried when Steve Jobs passed away. 
But then i have no idea what am i worrying about until this picture was posted on facebook. 
When i rethink about it, i realized no one really cares about those millions who die in hunger of poverty, instead saved all the tears for the one who just passed away the day before yesterday. 
The only question i think of when he passed away is if he's in the heaven right now? 
Some say he's a buddist and some say he's a free thinker, i dont know. 
And i think that's the problem we should be worrying about for being a christian. 
He's a great man i acknowledge that, bringing technology into the new era.
Apple too. is really attractive and nice to use i wont deny it, and I'm sad too when he passed away.

But then Jesus is the greatest man.  
We shouldn't have made Jobs an idol that replaces God's Glory, thinking like world is going to an end with his death.  
Please do remember also the ppl who dies everyday and their salvation. 
Spread the good news of Jesus around with the ppl around and make sure they'll be together with us one day in heaven.
That's my own opinion guys. 
No offence to anyone. 
So pray for that too. Goodnight and God bless

p/s: do you guys realise that most of steve jobs' picture are in black and white? haha i bet you don't. :D


*******************************

  

-reblogged from kie yiik 
(slightly edited) 

No comments: