Recently if you're playing facebook,
surely you'll also notice that photos from tumblr and also quotes from twitter are all over facebook.
WHAT?
I mean why is this even happening?
Isn't this just like plagiarism?
I mean what's from twitter and tumblr should continue to stay there,
and not being plagiarised like this.
If you're playing facebook, then update your status, upload your own photos, and play some mini games, NOT uploading photos from tumblr and photos of quotes from twitter.
Every social networks have their own unique functions.
If you wanna view those photos or quotes, then please just create a tumblr or twitter account and view it from there.
NOT posting them all over facebook.
Let them stay in the place they belong to.
Let everything be original and have their own uniqueness.
Sometimes i really feel like going to those pages and share a piece of my mind on their wall.
-_________________-
Really speechless with people with their damned ego too.
Somemore still support plagiarism.
No one gives a shit you say?
WELL, I DO.
Zzz I'm just too speechless to continue arguing with you. SMH
Sighhhh.
6 comments:
awww!! i am so surprised tat u actually speak out my mind !! cant agree more on this post! :)
Thanks! at least someone will agree on me :)
the girl is so bitchy. they dont get it.
Originality can be so hard to find these days.
I'm neutral about this. Sharing is very convenient nowadays that I must admit that I copied pictures from Tumblr or quoted from Twitter once in awhile on Facebook or in my blog too. (There's even Tumblr and Twitter applications on Facebook, and all sorts of 'connect' buttons in Twitter and Tumblr with Facebook) I think it's best to just let them be. We have no control over it so why get mad? After all a few years later everybody would grow up and get bored of all these. Peace! :)
LK, u shud actually be a bit more optimistic abt this... think of it this way, these ppl sharing Tumblr or Twitter quotes on Facebook may actually be promoting them to those non-twitter or non-tumblr users... hahaha... cool down, dude, u dun have to see the ugly side of things everytime... xD
Post a Comment