
Guess what happened last night?
LOL my comment on Brittney's new video became the top comment!
OMGGGGGGG
HAHAHA I can't believe it either but my comment became one of the two top comments in Brittney's latest vid on youtube.
Gosh you can't imagine how excited I was that night.
First time my comment will become the top comment on youtube.
And even on Brittney's video!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I imagine that if my comment stay to be the top comment and shows up at the first page of the video,
she'll noticed it and then reply me
And then we can interact and get to know each other
Then we can get better, advance to become sweet little couple, then we play guitars together, dedicating songs for each other, then i propose to her, then we get married, then we have cute lil' children so cute and smile so sweetly just like her, then we grow old together and live happily ever after..
-_________- okay.. please ignore the last sentence.
XD
... -___-
ANYWAY!
You can ask my housemates.
I was like jumping around in my unit, shouting and stuffs
Seriously!
The whole night I was so high.
Wanted to do my homework that night but all abandoned because of her. :p
I was just HIGH. haha
*******************************
But reality is cruel.My comment doesn't last long in the top comment list.
The next day Brittney herself commented on the video
And so many people liked her comment
Then it became the top comment instead of mine.
So my comment dropped out.
And i know it was all over :(
The world is so cruel to me :(((
HAHAHA anyway! I did have fun.
First experience of having my comment liked by so many people on youtube.
Though it's for a while only.
But don't worry Brittney,
one day for sure we'll get to know each other! ;)
TEEHEE
Love you, as always,
lawrencetheboyy =)
3 comments:
Then we can get better, advance to become sweet little couple, then we play guitars together, dedicating songs for each other, then i propose to her, then we get married, then we have cute lil' children so cute and smile so sweetly just like her, then we grow old together and live happily ever after..
LOL.... lawrence.. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
Nice le my imagination ;)
yea.. too nice o.. LOL watch too much movie le o.. =P
Post a Comment