First time serving as a guitarist in my cell group this year.
Fyi, if you still remember early this year one of my new year resolution that i wrote is to serve as a guitarist in my cg.
So yeah, done with one :))
*crosses out 'serving as a guitarist for my cg' *
x)
Anyway thank God that it went out smooth just now :D
I promised God that i will serve Him with my guitar is because I'll learn guitar at the first place is because of my church back in Sibu when I'm still in form 4.
And it's there in my church too that i first learned my guitar.
So I'll work very hard this year to improve it.
At least practise for ONE hour each day and no more slacking like when i just came to kl :P
Wish me luck!
Always wished to play guitar for a special girl someday.
Someday.. ;)
*********************************
Besides playing guitar for cg.
I'm now learning how to make powerpoints for sermon slides used by our pastor to preach on every Sunday morning with my sifu in the projector ministry i just joined last year.
And my cg leader kept pushing me up and kept mentioning my name to my pastor and wanted me to go on stage to serve as worship leader in the worship team.
He kept telling my pastor that i sing very well and wants her to arrange me onto the stage
-____- lol
To be frank all these things just came crashing onto me suddenly and I'm kinda exhausted.
I don't want things to be rushed.
I want to proceed one by one.
Happily.
I'm still human so of coz I'll be tired. haha
But I believe God has His own plan for me.
Projector team or worship team ministry?
or both? O.o
Only God knows.
And I'm clinging onto Him coz i know He has the best plan for me and I'm walking in His path.
"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13
Jia you Lawrence!
A heart of serving :))
p/s: i have a feeling that soon my weekends will be even busier than my weekdays lol
I'm now learning how to make powerpoints for sermon slides used by our pastor to preach on every Sunday morning with my sifu in the projector ministry i just joined last year.
And my cg leader kept pushing me up and kept mentioning my name to my pastor and wanted me to go on stage to serve as worship leader in the worship team.
He kept telling my pastor that i sing very well and wants her to arrange me onto the stage
-____- lol
To be frank all these things just came crashing onto me suddenly and I'm kinda exhausted.
I don't want things to be rushed.
I want to proceed one by one.
Happily.
I'm still human so of coz I'll be tired. haha
But I believe God has His own plan for me.
Projector team or worship team ministry?
or both? O.o
Only God knows.
And I'm clinging onto Him coz i know He has the best plan for me and I'm walking in His path.
"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13
Jia you Lawrence!
A heart of serving :))
p/s: i have a feeling that soon my weekends will be even busier than my weekdays lol
No comments:
Post a Comment