Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oh My Gosh.

Today saw something quite shocking from the newspaper- Spm's result grading system's gonna change this year! O.o

Actually it was Timo that asked me to go check it out. I was like, what the heck? I thought the system was gonna be used next. Anyway, the mainpoint is that this year Spm wont have any A1 or A2, but instead, A+, A, and A-. A+ is the most 'excellent' grade, while A will be the usual A1, and A- will be the A2.

I won't talk about it too much. Go check out the newspaper(Sin Chew) yourself or go read Jackson's post in his blog. (Beware of some 'rude' remarks. XD)

Haiz, anyway for my personal opinion i think this new grading system is not really a good news for me. I'll really stick to the older system if i can choose.

What do you think??

1 comment:

Amelia said...

faint.... y change 2 so complicated de? stil gt plus n minus de. = =
duno wad de education minister thinking.