OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH~ What the heck.. Tonight cant even sign in my msn for no reason. Zzz! I troubleshooted it, all okay oh, all got the tick but jiu shi cant sign in. Walao walao and when i open my i.e i need to wait for FIVE MINUTES to load just ONE PAGE. ==! And i need to wait for like, umm, half an hour? to come in here to write this.. Waliu waliu.. I asked quite a few of my friends and they told me they cant use the line tonight also. I mean it'd been like this for the last few days liao eh! Wow, what kindda line is this? Can it really still be grouped as an INTERNET LINE? =.= I guess if one day when i'm really leaving Sibu, the first thing i'm NOT gonna miss is this STOOPID line. Gahhhh~ haihhhhhhhh..
p/s: Sorry for the "hot-temperness", but who doesn't agree with me? LOL
p/s 2: Check this out guys: CHECK YOUR INTERNET SPEED. Firstly, open your computer's command prompt at the start button. And then type this in 'ping 219.93.218.177', wait for the result. Go find 'average', if the average is higher than 100 than that means your line is LAG, hear me? LAG! Go sue ur nearest telekom centre. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment