Sunday, June 14, 2009

MY DESKTOP, AKA MY WIFE.

Wowwwwwwwwww~ I was so scared for a moment when i found out that i CANT open my desktop today. >.@!! It somehow just stucked at the boot screen, kept blinking there and just cant come into the desktop page. Gah! It's all because i installed some STOOPID programme and probably made my whole window corrupted. Zzz! I cant even enter the computer via safe mode. Arggh, i was so sad for the whole day.. Especially during the night, i was never this down for quite some times dy, seriously. Awwww.. I cant even play my comp, cant online, cant play facebook, cant blog and cant sign in my msn. (Maybe some of you guys will notice that i didn't sign in my msn for the whole day, haih.) Till then i just noticed how important was my computer to me.. She was really like my wife, no, literally. I think i really cant live a day without her.
But i was so relief after my friend taught me how to repair the troublem with the window-repair disc he borrowed me after youth just now. Zzz, doh it was quite late dy when he taught me, he went out and his hp's battery died, so had to wait till he got home and then teach me how to repair it. Wawawa, suddenly felt like learning more about computer driver and windows' stuffs, so that next time i wont be so damn useless, cant even heal my own wife. T.T
But in the end, i system restored my computer, and now i can once again open up my computer. Wohoooooooooooooooooo~ such relief.

P/S: LOUIS TING THANKYOU FOR SAVING MY WIFE!! I LOVE YOU!!! *OPPSSSS* XDD AND BTW, MY DESKTOP AKA MY WIFE, I LOVE YOU MORE!!! MUACKS! I PROMISE I WILL NEVER LET YOU GET HURT ANYMORE! AND FROM NOW ON I WILL LOVE YOU EVEN MORE! LOLS~ THIS I PROMISE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chloe said...

lol.. yr wife duh~

theboyy said...

xP~ seriously.. =D