Stress during exam periods can really make you realise how much the little things in life actually mean to you.
Things as small as listening to a good song during the short break you allow yourself in the midst of your revision, or a small nap, or even a look outside your window at night at the busy highway or the starry sky.
The things you'll usually take for granted.
Because at the end of the day, there's always one thing everyone will be longing for.
Freedom.
The freedom to do the things that you like, to be free without forcing yourself to do things that you hate.
Now I only just wish for finals to end asap.
Now I only just wish for finals to end asap.
This kind of stressful, mundane, dull, repetitive and lifeless life is not meant for humans.
Sometimes I still wonder why do I have to make myself suffer like this.
Sometimes I still wonder why do I have to make myself suffer like this.
Sigh. God give me strength.
Another day ended, just like that, just like how everyday now all started and ended so abruptly.
And tomorrow will continue to repeat the same thing from morning till night.
I really, really just wish for all of this to end.
Last day of October.
Make it count.
No comments:
Post a Comment