Well, I guess one photo will not be enough for such a huge and memorable campaign.
So here goes.
 |
| With the handsome guys. |
 |
| Started off my first day at the Exhibition site with Shi Hao. |
 |
| Emcee partner Cherylene. |
 |
| The entire protocol team. |
 |
| Emcees and the ushers. |
 |
| Emcee-ing for the first time. Great experience for me. |
 |
| With June. |
 |
| With Jia Qi. |
 |
| The sponsorship department. |
 |
| One of the photos I like the most. Just love everyone's smile in here. :) |
 |
| Love this shot too! Credits to the photographer. |
 |
| Last day, last counter at Blood Glucose test counter. And with that last prick, I'm done with the last public and marks the end of the 12th PHC! |
***************
I had so much fun, and I learned a lot, truly.
Although the journey was stressful, but it was all worth it at the end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment