Saturday, April 6, 2013

An honest thought.

Lesson of the day: 
Don't always give ignorant/rude replies or remark when people ask you something. 
For instance, after your hair cut and your friends asked if you just had you hair cut, stop being a douche answering them in a sarcastic manner, sometimes people just wants to be friendly or to start a conversation with you while you thought their question is very stupid. 
Appreciate their effort and say thank you when they compliment you. 
Not many people left in our society now are even willing to give you comments, not to say compliments. 
Don't make people reluctant to talk to you again the next time. 
No one will like you if you reply people in a sarcastic manner all the time.


p/s: Not directing anyone, just some thought kept inside me for quite some time already. 
I'm learning to do this too myself, so I'm sorry if I've offended anyone before and I hope that I won't encounter something like this too myself in the near future. 
  

No comments: