Thursday, October 25, 2012

This is the last time I'm asking you this.



I love how their voices blend together so perfectly.

**************


"This is the last time I'm asking you this,
put my name on the top of your list.
This is the last time I'm asking you why,
you break my heart in the blink of an eye."

  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really love the way u feel about every song..its being a while since i last visited ur blog..seems like u're having a downpoint of ur life,but big cheers to ur life..coz i miss the way u write those engouraging and meaningful posts which can cheer me by the way.. :)

theboyy said...

Aww they did? I'm glad they did cheer you up though and I'm sorry if recently my posts are becoming more and more depressing. getting more and more emotional ahaha but I'll be better soon though so no worries.
Thanks for dropping by, really appreciate it! :)