Friday, September 28, 2012

It's a real test.

Just when I thought my days couldn't get any worse and that I could be better starting today,
I got struck down again.
And this time it's about my studies.

Got back my microbio quiz result today,
and to be honest I was really disappointed.
Even though I admit I was still fooling around last time and didn't prepare well for it(since I only started studying like, two days before the quiz lol),
and even though I told myself to take it easy and be happy-go-lucky with the result when I got it,
but then still, when even your lecturer told you that you must work harder for finals,
more or less you will feel a bit disappointed inside.

I don't know why but recently I've been having really really rough days,
bad things just keep happening to me one after another.
I really don't know why but I really pity myself.
Seriously, how can so many bad things happen to someone in such a short period of time?
I really don't think my heart can take it anymore.
I may look stronger and fine outside,
but my world is tumbling down inside.

Season of sufferings.
I believe all these happen for a reason,
to make me stronger, to make me a better person.
God, if this is really a test for me,
I pray for the strength to overcome these hardships,
please carry me through it.
Because this is really too much for me to take and I really can't do it on my own.
I really can't.

I really gotta learn to love myself more too. I deserved more. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have problems but we have God too. I believe that God has HIS best plan for everyone of us. Maybe HE puts us in such trials just to prepare us to be a better vessel that can be used in future.So, just trust in HIM. You will never be alone to face all these as He is always by ur side.Add oil n_n

theboyy said...

Yes! God is indeed faithful all the time. And yeah, I do believe that all these happen for a reason and they're all for our own good too. Thank you so much for the encouragement! I really appreciate it :')