Tuesday, September 18, 2012

知音难寻。

Hmm how should I put this..
Today has been a sucky day for me, actually everyday has been.
Sigh I really don't wish to resume my blog with an emotional post.
But seriously, after the mock today, I really can't take it anymore. 

Do you know that feeling of being ignored or neglected? Yeah, it's never a good feeling. 
I have a lot of friends here in kl, but none were close enough for me to turn to when I'm feeling down except for a best friend I found here in kl. 
And I don't think I can click with my gang as well as I think I could now no matter how hard I try to blend in.
You know, that feeling of getting neglected all the time. 
They always do their own things and never bothered to tell me, discuss things together on fb tagged everyone but didn't bothered to tag me and whenever I'm asking questions they don't even feel like answering me.
It's like at least I'm part of your gang okay, why treat me as if I don't even exist? 
You'll never know how disappointed I am at times. 
Sigh. 

I miss Timothy.


"People aren't always going to be there for you, 
that's why you need to learn to handle things on your own."

No comments: