Especially in their academics.
Geniuses everywhere.
Even she is better.
Sometimes I tend to forget that I'm in the midst of JPA scholars. And they don't get their scholarship for no reason.
This constantly reminds me that I'm not good enough and I haven't work hard enough.
Reminding me that I'm not a genius like the others, I have to study my ass off hard to achieve what they can achieve.
Guess that recently I'm giving myself too much pressure.
But I just can't help it but to think I'm not good enough.
And I just wish to be better to deserve her.she's a great girl
I guess this pressure is good too in some way.
At least I've got the motivation to work myself to be better.
Because love, love sometimes can make people do something really crazy.
But please don't be too rough on yourself.
You're also good in your own way my dear lawrence.
Don't be so discouraged and lack confidence.
Remember you too, got something that the others don't.
So smile :)
i miss home :(
13 comments:
ur still not gonna tell me who is 'her', is it? Haha...
woi yesterday's three hour chat not enough to pour your emotions out? need some more? haha cheer up lah. :))
Albert: lol what her?
Shi Hao: what la last night is different topic ma haha now is about peer pressure different la wei stupid XDD and i'm not sad lo cheer up for what, i just wanna motivate myself to be a better guy ;)
zzzz... 4th paragraph last sentence... 'And I just wish to be better to deserve her.'... what the heck is with that????? =.=
lol you haven't seen the secrets in between the lines of all my blog posts yet young man. try and learn from lim yi XDD maybe the sometimes you don't see what you can see until you look closer.
haha you come to stay in my unit then you'd know how much more pressure i'm experiencing then staying in your unit. xD
I am a simple person, with a simple person... That's all I can say... Sry but I'm not so thrilled to explore every line of ur very long blog... consider urself lucky I'm even concerned... if ur not gonna tell me, I won't do anything more to find out... HAHA!
shi hao: it's not my housemates, there're the last persons in our school that can make me feel stressed LOL i mean those that were beside us getting 100 marks everytime for their exams for example, even she haha
albert: haha you'll know it when the time comes :)
Whoa! *sweat* All the best in the rat race world... let's not say it's a pressure, it's kinda a constant motivation, to keep u moving forward... =) you can do it!
hahaha why sweat? yeah like what i've said. i'll treat it as my motivation to keep moving on and work myself to be better :D anyway thank you irene!
ga yao ar...
thanks ru ya :)
sweat because all of you seem very pro... LOL... but it's a good thing... =)
Post a Comment