Saturday, April 23, 2011

just say I do




Wouldn't it be nice if I make breakfast for you in the morning.
Wouldn't it be nice if I do the dishes for you.
Wouldn't it be nice if we do groceries together.
Wouldn't it be nice if we hold hands and kiss even in the midst of the crowd.
Wouldn't it be nice if you're the reason I'm wearing the exact same ring as you do.
Wouldn't it be nice if we go on romantic candlelight dinners.
Wouldn't it be nice if we sit on the river cruise enjoying the breathtaking night view.
Wouldn't it be nice if we sit on the sofa cuddling while we're watching midnight sitcoms.

Wouldn't it be nice if we were to just look into each others eyes and don't even have to say a word.
Wouldn't it be nice if I could just hug you from behind when you're making lunch or dinner.

Wouldn't it be nice if I could see your pretty eyes smiling back at me everyday.
Wouldn't it be nice if I could make you smile every time when you're moody.
Wouldn't it be nice if I can see you smile and know that it's because I suddenly crossed your mind.

Wouldn't it be nice if I can kiss gently on your forehead and whisper I love you.
Wouldn't it be nice if I could hear your voice everyday.
Wouldn't it be nice if I could tell you how beautiful you are everyday.

Wouldn't it be nice if I could tell you how blessed I am to have you as my girl.
Wouldn't it be nice if I can know I'm the only one guy on earth that can make you laugh so sweetly.
Wouldn't it be nice if I can feel your silky long hair gently resting on me every time we go to bed.

Wouldn't it be nice if I kiss you goodnight and watch you fall asleep.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could hug for so long that our hearts start beating as one.
Wouldn't it be nice if I can see you when I first wake up in the morning.
Wouldn't it be nice if I love you and you love me too.


Wouldn't it be nice if you would just marry me.

No comments: