this song is just beautiful! Just A Dream covered by Sam and Christina. wowh kept on listening and listening and somehow i still don't get bored. :) i like the girl's voice too. really nice and what more can i say bout sam, he's borned to sing.
p/s: a WOW at 2:55-3:12 ♥
************************************
and if you wish to know more about the prom i attended to 4 days ago, do view this post by my friend. he wrote everything that happened that night and he wrote fantastically! (i'm just too lazy to write. thanks shi hao :P)
3 comments:
LOL lazy you. Nice song by the way. I must stress again that it's way better than the original Nelly version =)
hahaha now you heard the 'musculine' voice part by the girl? woots
Yealo the second time I heard I found it to be quite obvious >.<
Post a Comment