Saw this from a friend of mine~ Thinks that it's nice so decided to share it with you guys. Enjoy:
Everyday there she is
~My memories of her are blur yet clear
She has this smile
~So sweet and comforting
She has these eyes
~Distracting me always
Pretty she is
~Indeed special
She is just so near
~Yet so so far away
Unreachable
~Untouchable
I tell myself
~Well there are no boundaries
There is after all
~Guilt
A perfect excuse
~An excuse for being a total coward
Apparently this is my first time
~With butterflies in my stomach
Weird yet I like it
~One thing I am sure
She's out of my league
~Lack of courage much
When I look at the bright side
~I realised
She is a sign from God
~Good things are approaching
In this case pretty girls
~God is just testing me
There's more out there
~So why rush
Take things slow
~It's a big big world
One thing I'm sure of
~She will be loved
She will be happy
~I will be too
For her at least
~God bless her
For the meantime
~I'll be her secret guardian
GUARDING not stalking.
No comments:
Post a Comment