Saturday, June 1, 2013

Just flipped through my baby photo albums..

The day this boy was born.
:)

超级咪咪眼 - 从小就离不开我的特征。

Don't ask me why was my face always like that when I was taking photos, because I was smiling like that already since 17 years ago. Hahaha!

Which one's cuter? Me, or the doggie? :p

;)

With Doraemon yo.

Can't tahan. Too cute dy! XD

I hereby would like to officially thank my mum for putting that awesome sense of fashion in me since small :pp

4th birthday celebration!

When my bro was born, so I must be at least  5 or 6 years old now, and getting fatter and uglier now LOL that's why no more photos from this one onwards! :p

Hope you had a good laugh ;)

2 comments:

沁薇. said...

Hi 德豪 ! :P

darrenoway said...

really cute hairstyle especially the second last one. hehe..