Monday, August 20, 2012

I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm.



Can you imagine how sweet is it if a guy sang this song to his girlfriend?
(desperate sangat) hahahahaha.
Anyway I'm still single lah so i'm singing it purely for fun and also due to the fact that i really really love this song ever since i first heard it.
So let's just keep this on hold for that special someone in the future kay?
;)
can i dedicate this for you? x)

6 comments:

Albert Yong said...

omg, u are so fake, I can't take it anymore!! =P

theboyy said...

problem?

hahahaha but what la really i'm single now ma.

Albert Yong said...

"So let's just keep this on hold for that special someone in the future kay?"

Ya, right! FAKE!! =P

theboyy said...

I mean like on hold till i can really sing to that special someone ma :P
fake your head fake, you jelly ah? :P

Elysia said...

naiseee~~~

theboyy said...

Thanks Elysia! :)