Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chuck FTW

As you can see (obviously from my twitter- i was obsessed with Chuck haha) I've been catching Chuck(a very very nice tv series fyi) since last year (credits to Jackson for giving me the series)

And yesterday(i mean Monday night in the states, which is early morning yesterday in Malaysia) Chuck's Season 4 season finale premiered!


I dl and watched it this noon. One word again- AWESOME.
Seriously this last episode is really really nice. It's like a combination of nice, touching(REALLY REALLY touching) and even funny in just one episode.

It's really touching how Chuck fights to save Sarah's life(i'm not gonna say what happened to Sarah to avoid spoilers) but anyway it's really touching that Chuck actually like, 'changed' into another person and was willing to do just anything for Sarah :')

And in this last episode there's a lot, i mean A LOT of flashbacks between Chuck and Sarah for the last 4 seasons.
The moments when Chuck was with Sarah. Made us, the fans recall what we've been through with this series for 4 whole seasons! How sweet were both Chuck and Sarah when they're together. It's really touching and nostalgic.

 

And most importantly, their wedding vows- which are the part i love the most in this episode.
You'll know why:


"Chuck, you’re a gift. You’re a gift I never dreamed I could want or need & everyday I'll show you that you’re a gift that I deserve. You make me the best person I could ever hope to be n I want to spend n learn n love the rest of my life with you." -Sarah's wedding vow

"Right, my vows. My turn for that. They just don’t cut it. I’m sorry, Sarah. How do I express the depth of my love for you? Or my dreams for our future? Or the fact that I will fight for you every day? Or that our kids will be like little superheroes with little capes and stuff like that? Words can’t express that. They don’t do it justice. They just don’t cut it. So no vows. I’ll just prove it to you every day for the rest of our lives. You can count on me." -Chuck's wedding vow


 :)

p/s: today was just like one of those feel good days. really really thank God for today. I reminded myself and remembered to give thanks and his blessings were always so abundant, so faithful. :)
  

No comments: