Thursday, March 18, 2010

I can drive!

Wooooh~ So finally today i passed my jpj car test. Thank God! I've been waiting for this day for ages. Finally now i can drive on my own and don't have to bother my parents to fetch me or to wait for my friends to come fetch me. woot~

So next is just waiting for my P license then i'm good to go! :DD Now, who wanna be the first one for me to fetch? LEGALLY xDDD



Hamann Ferrari F430 by *olivv on deviantART

and dear i can finally drive this liao xD

6 comments:

Michelle said...

can i be the 1st? XD

theboyy said...

come back to sibu lo :P

HH said...

fetch me NOW!!!!

Michelle said...

wait i come back u oledi fetch other ppl 1st lo.. lol

noskcaJ Jackson said...

Trust me you'll get fed up of driving someday. I'm already a little fed up now.

theboyy said...

at least you're free and you can drive on your own to go wherever you want no need to wait for parents or others to fetch ma