Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2009 5 Galileo & Kepler Farewell Party.

This happened about a week ago, didn't write it due to my last subject, BC exam. Anyway, Timo and i organized a farewell party for both our class. Thanks to Timo, he's the one that came up with this idea.

Frankly saying we really put in quite a lot of effort to organize this party. So after the party i'm really glad when they messaged us and said thankyou. I'm just really glad they enjoyed as much as i do. Really had a great night. Especially with you you and you. =)

In short, that night we came, eat, play games, sing k, take photos then went home with a happy heart. :D

Let the photos say it all. Enjoy~



Timo and Me~ (Best male buddy)


Another photo. :D


Me and Yee Tsin~ (Best female buddy a.k.a ah mu :)


Timo's idea lol


awww XDDDD


I like this photo. I damn like this photo. I like this photo very much. I really really like this photo. Get it? HAHA


3 best pals~


Look at her mouth :)


Silly dudes. XD


Body guards. Ehehe


Wiuwitt like this photo too~


5 Galileo! (except yee tsin, haih haih)


5 Kepler.


At the same mirror in front the lift ;D


The boys.


Look at our sexy legs wooot~


Salute. Hey hey


To all my Form 5 friends: Thankyou all for being a part of my secondary school life. This memory i will definitely keep deep deep down my heart. For all the things that happened, i will cherish it forever. May our friendship last forever. Keep in touch and i know just a way-- WEBCAM! hoh? (huge webcam fan now XDDD)

All the best to all of you in the future. And Have a great life ahead! God Bless! Cheers =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice post.